The Strength of GF Tax Services
Our commitment is to serve our clients and solve all of their tax issues with the highest level of Customer Satisfaction, Respect, Honesty, and Knowledge. With over 40 years of tax preparation experience, our team of tax specialists goal is to Maximize Your Refund and at the same time minimize risk & eliminate potential red flags.
Services our tax specialists offer are:
- Individual Taxes
- Business Taxes
- Audit Protection Services
- Amended Tax Services
- Year Round Customer Service
- Mortgage Loan Financing
You can relax and know that GF Tax Services have your Back!
GF Tax Services accommodates clients throughout the United States and we are honored that you have given us the opportunity to earn your business. Please visit our website at gftaxservices.com or schedule an appointment & call 954-584-0400.
Tax specialists Strategically Use IRS Guidelines To Maximize Your Refund
We take a step by step approach to retrieve all tax-related information from each client; this determines the path we will take in finding tax credits, tax deductions, and how we can MAXIMIZE YOU REFUND without raising any red flags to the IRS. In addition, we have your back and will Guarantee 100% Due Diligence Process, and Accurate Tax Preparation Service.
We strategically use IRS guidelines to maximize your refund.
We take a step by step approach to retrieve all tax related information from each client. Which determines the path we will take in finding tax credits, tax deductions, and how we can Maximize Your Refund without raising any red flags to IRS. An addition, we have your back and will Guarantee 100% Diligent, Precise, and Accurate tax preparation service.
Items you need to have to files your taxes
- Driver’s License, State ID, Social Security Card, or Federal ID
- All W2 Forms, 1099 Forms, 1098 Forms and any other tax related form
- Mortgage Interest Form, Property tax amounts, ObamaCare Insurance Forms
- Receiving Earn Income Credit with dependents – proof of address for all dependents can be 1 of the following documents school records, lease agreement, health care provider, medical records document, or child care provider. The proof must show your matching address with the dependent name.
- List of expenses, such as; work related, business miles, and large ticket purchases like cars, motorcycles, and boats.
Email or Fax your documents at:
Fax: (954) 584-4277